Washington Lawyers Ready to Handle Any Legal Challenge
No matter what legal challenge you face, the legal team at Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC will stand by your side. We are a full-service law firm in Lynnwood that brings decades of experience to every case we handle. While we will aggressively protect your rights, we will also never fail to be careful and considerate of your difficult situation.
Contact us at 425-776-3191 to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer. Tell us about your case and let us explain how we can help.
Representing Our Community Since 1959
People in Lynnwood and Seattle and throughout the surrounding areas of Washington turn to Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC for comprehensive and dedicated representation. We take great pride in being a strong, focused firm that is able to offer personalized service. Rest assured that when you choose us, you will not get lost in the shuffle. We will get to know you and your specific circumstances. Our attorneys handle a wide range of legal matters:
- Probate and Trust Administration — We help families through the process tying up a loved one's estate after a death. We work to settle any inheritance disputes that may arise during the probate process.
- Estate Planning and Elder Law — We help individuals and families create estate plans that include wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other documents.
- Guardianships — When an individual is unable to handle his or her own financial or person care decisions independently, a guardian may be appointed. A guardianship may be appropriate in situations where a minor child, mentally incapacitated or physically incapacitated individual needs protection.
- Real Estate Law — We assist home owners, buyers, and sellers in a variety of residential real estate matters. If you are looking for help with a real estate transaction or dispute, please contact us to find out how we can help.
- Business Law — If you are starting a business or if you are currently operating a business and need help with a business-related legal matter, our attorneys can help.
No matter what legal issue you face, you will find that we are ready to do whatever it takes to get you through the process. We not only offer experienced advocacy, but guidance and support.
To learn more about how one of our trusted attorneys can help you, please e-mail or call us at 425-776-3191.