"Transfer" of real estate refers to sales, gifts and inheritances of residential or commercial properties. No matter how simple a real estate transfer appears to be, there are many potential pitfalls when homes or commercial office buildings are to be sold, purchased or gifted.. It is important to have a knowledgeable attorney review documents, advise you of procedures and follow up to ensure a successful transfer of title.
Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC lawyers handle a number of legal matters that often deal with real estate transfers, including:
- Estate Administration
- Interfamily Transfers
Many legal issues must be dealt with when a home or commercial building in Washington is transferred through a sale, gift, trade or fulfillment of the terms of a will or trust. Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC has earned the trust of the community over half a century. Our specific legal services include:
- Drafting of Contracts: Purchase and Sale Agreements or Deed Transfers
- Deeding of Interest to Business Partners or Siblings
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Transfers Between Spouses or Between Parents and Children
- Verification of Whether Excise Tax Is Due or Can Be Avoided
- Clearing Liens or Removing Clouds On Title and Other Potential Hindrances to the Property Transfer
A home purchase agreements attorney is a valuable resource in any property transfer situation.
Edmonds, Shoreline Commercial Real Estate Law Firm
To learn more about how a Lynnwood real estate attorney may be of service to you as you prepare to sell or give real estate to another party, please e-mail or call us at 425-776-3191.