Speak with one of our attorneys today.
Phone: 425-776-3191

Our Practice Areas

March 2020 Archives

What can you do when a neighbor won't respect an easement?

Property disputes can arise for a large number of reasons, but easements are a common source of contention among owners of adjoining properties. An easement is a legal form of permission for access to or use of someone else's property or along shared boundaries. Easements can get granted to an individual or get attached to a deed for a specific piece of real estate.

What is light trespass?

There are a lot of ways that your neighbor can impact your quality of life. Maybe they refuse to maintain their property, bringing your property value down. Maybe they built a fence that is so tall it breaks local regulations and makes you feel enclosed in your own yard. Maybe they don't agree with you on where the boundaries are, and they think that your land actually belongs to them.

Wills, heirs and the perception of inequality

You do all that you can to make your will equal. You know that a lot of estate disputes arise when one heir gets more than the others. Siblings may spend years in court arguing over what should happen with your assets. You want to avoid that, so you just make everything perfectly equal.

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Riach Gese Jacobs, PLLC
7331 196th Street, SW
P.O. Box 1067
Lynnwood, WA 98046

Phone: 425-329-7857
Phone: 425-776-3191
Fax: 425-775-0406
Lynnwood Law Office Map