Lynnwood Real Estate Lawyer
Our office remains open, and in response to COVID-19 we have expanded our options for remote consultations and virtual meetings. Please contact our office to discuss what meeting option best fits your situation.
“Transfer” of real estate refers to sales, gifts and inheritances of residential or commercial properties. No matter how simple a real estate transfer appears to be, there are many potential pitfalls when homes or commercial office buildings are to be sold, purchased or gifted. It is important to have a knowledgeable attorney review documents, advise you of procedures and follow up to ensure a successful transfer of title.
Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC lawyers handle a number of legal matters that often deal with real estate transfers, including:
- Estate Administration
- Interfamily Transfers
Many legal issues must be dealt with when a home or commercial building in Washington is transferred through a sale, gift, trade or fulfillment of the terms of a will or trust. Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC has earned the trust of the community over half a century. Our specific legal services include:
- Drafting of Contracts: Purchase and Sale Agreements or Deed Transfers
- Deeding of Interest to Business Partners or Siblings
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Transfers Between Spouses or Between Parents and Children
- Verification of Whether Excise Tax Is Due or Can Be Avoided
- Clearing Liens or Removing Clouds On Title and Other Potential Hindrances to the Property Transfer
A home purchase agreements attorney is a valuable resource in any property transfer situation.